Federal Supply Group 53: Hardware and Abrasives consists of hardware and abrasives items.
At ASAP Semiconductor, through our proprietary website ASAP-Purchasing, you will find a wide ranging inventory lists of part types and National Stock Number parts.
National Stock Numbers are 13-digit serial numbers assigned to all components that are sourced, stocked, and procured within the federal supply chain. To help classify the NSNs, the DoD developed a system of Federal Supply Groups and Federal Supply Classes. The Federal Supply Group is the first two digits of the NSN. The Federal Supply Class makes up the second two digits of the NSN. Both the FSG and the FSC help to identify and categorize the component.
Federal Supply Code 53 is subdivided in the following:
- FSC 5305 - Screws
- FSC 5306 - Bolts
- FSC 5307 - Studs
- FSC 5310 - Nuts and Washers
- FSC 5315 - Nails Machine Keys and Pins
- FSC 5320 - Rivets
- FSC 5325 - Fastening Devices
- FSC 5330 - Packing and Gasket Materials
- FSC 5335 - Metal Screening
- FSC 5340 - Hardware Commercial
- FSC 5345 - Disks and Stones Abrasive
- FSC 5350 - Abrasive Materials
- FSC 5355 - Knobs and Pointers
- FSC 5360 - Coil Flat Leaf and Wire Springs
- FSC 5365 - Bushings Rings Shims and Spacers
ASAP Purchasing stocks premium NSNs that fall under the above FSCS. All the parts that we source and ship are quality-assured and verified as up to industry standards. We are FAA AC-0056B accredited and ISO 9001:2015 certified. Our expert shipping and supply chain can accommodate any time-sensitive situations such as AOG.